Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Repaired frame section

Today, I bought a hose clamp to tighten up the damaged rear frame tube section. It works great! I test rode the bike from the apartment down to the downtown core and back, a 8 km ride. The bike felt very solid. A average speed of 14 kph was reached. I now trust the bike again. This was reached on areas that are a little hilly in areas. The designers of the bike really need to do their homework in thr design of this rear section of the frame. I figured out that I have had about 32 hours of riding time on the bike when this happened. This should not be happening! Anyways, I feel the bike lives up to it being a fine short range machine. I have gone as far as 9 km (5.5 miles) it with no problems other then the slow pace it provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment