Saturday, October 16, 2010

Year mark since ordering the bike!

On this date late year, I ordered posted the drawing of "my" home built A-bike design on this site.The A-bicycle copy from the hobby shop in B.C. was ordered on Oct. 20, 2009. As noted in past blogs, I really like the bike. I has about 473 km on it now. I did some riding on it before the computer was put on so I figure I have about 500km on the bike. That was about the target range I had in mind when I got it on Nov. 3, 2009. It is a too bad this bike is not really promoted more since some of the people I have seen like the idea it uses.

Other then some passing notes starting next year about things happening to the bike as far a future wear and tear, this blog will go quiet. I hope that anyone looking at this web page will get some idea of how the bike is in terms of quality and long term use.

2 comments:

  1. steve.. just to know it was your blog that made me make the decision to get one. Yes i have a copy also (they call it a Q-Bike) and like yours it is 8" solid tires.. though i got the 2 of them for $200 and both will fit in the back of my Mini Cooper with the rear seat still UP!
    I'm still gonna look into trying to figure a way to ride on rougher ground since even the A-Bike site says it can be done.. who knows maybe I'll figure out a 3 speed version..
    but thanks for your help and advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for letting me know that I was help for you in getting your bike. If you what, e-mail me a picture of it and send a post how it is holding up. My e-mail address is stevbike@hotmail.com. I almost never use the yahoo e-mail account.

    stevbike

    ReplyDelete